Growzit is dedicated to making our platform both enjoyable and easy for shoppers and stall owners. If you require our support, we have a team of consultants ready to offer their personal assistance to you. If your query is not covered in our FAQ’s and support pages, then drop us a note and we will readily assist.
Frequently Asked Question’s
- How to buy goods?
- How to register a buyers account?
- What can you buy on Growzit?
- Are purchases guaranteed by Growzit?
- How can I pay for items on Growzit?
- Is there bulk purchase discounts?
- Are frozen items sold?
- Can I pick up purchases myself?
- Why can I only see nearby stalls?
- How to I add a coupon to my order?
- Are foods organic / freshly harvested?
- Can I remove items from my bag?
- Can I change my delivery address?
- What if I can’t receive a delivery?
- How much is delivery?
- How to open a farm stall?
- How to sell goods on Growzit?
- What can stalls sell?
- What can’t stalls sell?
- Can I sell frozen goods?
- What are the posting rules?
- How can I communicate with customers?
- Are their refunds and guarantees?
- Can I sell nationwide
- How can I change my pickup address?
- What do I get paid as a stall owner?
- How do I get paid as a stall owner?
- What is payfast?
- What does setting up a stall cost?
- How do I give promotions and coupons?
- Can I own multiple stalls?
- Can items go in multiple categories?
- Do customers review my products?
- What requirements are there to be a driver?
- Are drivers employed by Growzit?
- What are drivers working conditions?
- Will drivers be insured?
- Who covers vehicle fuel and maintenance?
- is there an age limit for drivers?
- How much will I get paid?
- What is tips policy?
- What happens to goods lost/dameged in transit?
- Is there are company uniform?
- What are the rules of conduct for drivers?
- Who is liable in accidents / hijackings?